To strengthen our team in the Carl Zeiss Jena GmbH in Jena, we are seeking a Sales Manager Planetariums (m/f).
• develop and implement the marketing and product strategy together with the sales team
• acquire new projects globally with local partners
• work on international tenders for planetariums projects
• take over responsibility for the regions Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Asia
• globally present our products and services to customers and on conferences
• a university degree in business administration, engineering or astronomy
• a good understanding of complex technical systems (software, optics, electronics, mechanics)
• several years of sales experience for technical products in different cultural regions
• familiar with advanced digital media
• willingness to travel all over the world combined with openness to people of different cultures
• a convincing appearance and a self-dependent way of working
• business fluent in English and German, further languages are advantageous (Russian, Chinese, Arabic).
If you are interested in this position, please use the link to the Online Application at our homepage www.zeiss.de/karriere to send us your application, indicating your earliest possible entry date.
Post a Comment